- Brian Byrne, Director of Engagement & Operations, EMVCo
- Bastien Latge, Director of Technology, EMVCo
- Elint Chu, EMV 3DS Working Group Chair
- Richard Ledain, EMV 3DS Working Group
Date and Time:
Two sessions will be delivered of the same webinar to accommodate different time zones. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar:
- Tuesday 7 December – 3pm China Standard Time / 4pm Japan Standard Time / 7am Greenwich Mean Time / 8am Central European Time
- Wednesday 8 December – 4pm Greenwich Mean Time / 5pm Central European Time / 8am Pacific Standard Time / 10am Central Standard Time / 11am Eastern Standard Time
As more and more consumers shop online using a variety of devices, ecommerce fraud is growing. The importance of authenticating the individual making the payment is key in the fight against fraudulent activities. EMV 3DS is a fraud-prevention technology that enables consumers to authenticate themselves with their card issuer, without adding unnecessary friction to the payment process that often leads to abandoned purchases.
EMVCo recently published a best practice UX/UI guide and an enhanced EMV 3DS Specification v2.3. This latest release introduces enhancements to increase flexibility for optimising EMV 3DS implementation across multiple channels and devices, help issuers identify fraudulent transactions more quickly and accurately, and streamline the authentication process for consumers to improve the overall payment experience.
Join our free webinar to get an overview of EMV® 3DS and the new functions that version 2.3 will enable, including:
- Split-SDK and variants
- Web Authentication & SPC support
- Auto-Out of Band authentication
- UI enhancement
The session will conclude with a Q&A.