- Brian Byrne, Director of Engagement & Operations, EMVCo
- Bastien Latge, Director of Technology, EMVCo
Date and Time:
Two sessions will be delivered of the same webinar to accommodate different time zones. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar:
- Tuesday 2 November – 3pm China Standard Time / 4pm Japan Standard Time / 7am Greenwich Mean Time / 8am Central European Time
- Wednesday 3 November – 4pm Greenwich Mean Time / 5pm Central European Time / 9am Pacific Daylight Time / 11am Central Daylight Time / 12pm Eastern Daylight Time
Businesses and consumers around the world rely on payments that work anywhere they want to use them – whether in a store, via a smart device, at home or traveling. The payment process is familiar, convenient and reliable. EMVCo plays an important part in making this possible.
As the technical body that works to advance seamless and secure card-based payments globally, EMVCo provides specifications and testing, certification and marks programmes for products that enable the delivery of consistent and convenient payments for merchants, businesses and consumers worldwide.
Join the EMVCo webinar to learn…
- EMVCo’s mission and how it delivers on this mission through the ongoing development and management of technical specifications and supporting testing, certification and marks programmes.
- The role of EMV® Specifications and how they support security, flexibility and innovation.
- How EMVCo testing, certification and marks inspire confidence and trust in payment technology and bring consistency and familiarity to the payment experience.
- How EMVCo actively engages and collaborates with the global payments industry to develop and shape the future of EMV Specifications.
The session will conclude with a Q&A.