EMVCo Technical Associates - Help Shape the Future of Global Payments
EMVCo Technical Associates have the opportunity to provide input and receive feedback on detailed technical and operational issues connected to the EMV Specifications and related processes. Open to any industry stakeholder with an interest in monitoring the EMV Specifications, this participation type also gives organisations the opportunity to interact with EMVCo's technical working groups via quarterly workshops, offer input to meeting agendas, submit technical contributions to EMVCo for consideration, and gain early access to draft specifications and other technical documents. Six seats on the EMVCo Board of Advisors are reserved for Technical Associates representing distinct market sectors. Technical Associate representation on the Board of Advisors is determined through an annual election process.
Organisational benefits include the following:
- Engagement with EMVCo technical working groups, ensuring up-to-date information on all working group activities and future specification development from inception. Privileges include the following:
- Participation in quarterly workshops with all working groups (three conference calls and one face-to-face meeting).
- The opportunity to provide input to meeting agendas.
- The opportunity to submit technical contributions.
- Advance receipt of working group meeting materials and documents.
- Eligibility for participation in ad hoc task force activity, offering involvement in new research efforts.
- Voting and election opportunities for six Board of Advisor seats annually, to provide input to EMVCo's strategic direction.
- Focused networking opportunities with EMVCo Board of Managers, working group representatives and other Technical Associates.
- Free company subscriber benefits, including:
- Access to draft documents and other materials.
- Participation in an annual EMV User Meeting hosted by EMVCo for up to three attendees.
Conditions of Registration:
The EMVCo Technical Associate participation type is open to all payment industry stakeholders, including financial institutions, with an interest in monitoring the EMV Specifications, providing input to their technical direction and following the activities of EMVCo's technical working groups.
The annual fee for EMVCo Technical Associate participation is $25,000. Business Associates wishing to participate at a Technical Associate level may do so for an annual fee of $12,500, in addition to the base Business Associate fee.
How Do I Register?
To sign up as an EMVCo Technical Associate, please click here.