EMVCo Business Associates - Help Shape the Future of Global Payments
The aim of the EMVCo Business Associate participation types is to give all payment card issuers and acquirers, as well as their representative associations and networks, the opportunity to provide EMVCo with input on strategic business and implementation issues related to the use of the EMV Specifications. Organisations participating at this level have a seat on the EMVCo Board of Advisors, giving them the opportunity to communicate with EMVCo executives on EMV's future business direction.
Organisational benefits include the following:
- Seat on the EMVCo Board of Advisors, providing the opportunity for interaction with EMVCo executives on strategic business direction.
- Focused networking opportunities with EMVCo executives and other Business Associates.
- Free company subscriber benefits, including:
- Advance access to EMV Specification revisions, draft documents and upcoming meeting materials.
- Participation in an annual EMV User Meeting hosted by EMVCo with free registration for one attendee.
- Discounted Technical Associate Participation
Conditions of Registration:
The EMVCo Business Associate participation type is open to all 'Payment Service Providers', otherwise defined as payment card issuers and acquirers carrying the risk of payment transactions, and their representative associations and networks. This is a requirement for eligibility.
The annual fee for EMVCo Business Associate participation is $12,500.
How Do I Register?
To sign up as an EMVCo Business Associate, please click here.