Sign Up Here
Why wait until after new specifications are completed to learn about upcoming EMV specification revisions, draft documents and meetings?
Now the EMVCo subscriber service makes it possible to get advance notice of pending developments and changes, as well as to participate in a more regular and formal dialogue with EMVCo.
EMVCo also plans to host an annual user meeting for subscribers.
The service is open to anyone, and may be particularly valuable to organisations in the global payment industry, including vendors, consultants, laboratories, payment schemes, merchants and regional associations. The current annual fee for the EMVCo subscriber service is US$750. EMVCo will reinvest subscription fees into the organisation to support its ongoing objective of facilitating global interoperability of payment cards and acceptance devices.
Benefits of the EMVCo subscriber service
- Advance information regarding new developments and alterations to the EMV specifications, draft documents and upcoming user meetings for subscribers
- Direct contact with EMVCo to solicit help or receive guidance with technical issues
- A query facility to submit questions to EMVCo and receive responses
- Eligibility to attend the new EMVCo Subscriber Annual Meeting (registration fees apply)
Subscribers will continue to have access to the public areas of the EMVCo website containing final EMVCo specifications, bulletins, best practices, mobile and contactless documents, as well as approval and interoperability issues lists and frequently asked questions.
In addition, subscribers will have access to other useful information not available to the general public. Subscriber-only content appears as light grey items that cannot be selected on menus. These include:
- Draft documents and specifications
- Issuer and application security guidelines
- EMV/CPA (Common Payment Application) implementation examples using low-value payment profiles
- Archived specifications and documents
- Subscriber meeting notifications, meeting registration, and meeting materials
- Receiving responses to submitted questions using the EMVCo website queries tool (public members can submit a query but are not promised a response)
How do I subscribe?
Sign up for the EMV subscriber service and make payment on the home page of the EMVCo website by selecting "Sign up now" on the right side under the main image.
EMVCo accepts payment by credit or debit payment cards with American Express, JCB, MasterCard and Visa brands.